Skip to main content

#WeddingWednesday

This weeks #WeddingWednesday features Bombshell Bride, Jackie! 

Jackie wanted a classic wedding "I love black and white weddings but I wanted a pop of color, so I added hot pink florals and touches like my cake and my candy buffet. I think it was sleek while still being colorful" she said. 
Each year for her birthday she throws a themed party, so for her wedding she didn't want to be confined by a certain theme. " I wanted my wedding to not have a gimmick. I wanted a huge focus on family and love...for them, between them, and between my groom and myself" she mentioned.
Like most brides she was concerned with staying on budget. She planned her wedding with her Mothers help. She went into detail saying "We made the place cards, seating chart, guest book, favor tags and labels, my veil, my hairpiece, my shoes, my jewelry, my programs, and much more. My mother made my beautiful broach bouquet."
Jackie's dress was "Ariel" by Alfred Angelo, "I got so many compliments on my dress. The sassy tiered ruffles looked great when I danced and it suited my personality perfectly."

Day of Details:
Venue - Vintage House
Linens - Luxe Event Linens
Flowers - Mancusos Florist
Cake - Trifles
Photography -Photos By Mel (Melissa Campbell)
Planning/Décor -Posh Event Coordinator

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for showing my wedding! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Jackie's wedding and it was beautiful and if I was going to get married again I would most definitely have her plan it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...