Skip to main content

Jessica's #WeddingWednesday

Congratulations to Jessica and David Marcou, this weeks #WeddingWednesday couple!
Jessica and David were married June 28th after a year of planning. 

"I am a teacher and I have always been budget conscious so my plan was to create an elegant and classy wedding that would not break my bank!" This led her to Pinterest, Jessica did almost everything, with the help of family and friends. "We wanted a lake front wedding with an indoor reception and I went with the shabby chic theme" the bride said.
The couples wedding weekend kicked off on Thursday with a bridal beer pong tournament, "We made our bridal party shirts and just had a fun night. It was great to relax and give everyone who had never met a chance to get to know one another" Jessica said.
The next night was the rehearsal dinner which the couple hosted at their home "it was nice to be so laid back and just enjoy everyone who helped make the wedding successful" the bride remarked. Following the dinner, they headed over the hall and transformed it for the wedding day!
The wedding day was perfect, "It was raining to our north and west but never rained until we got into the hall, we had a beautiful day and I know that it will turn into a beautiful marriage!"
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Marcou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...