Skip to main content

#WeddingWednesday Kelley 10-4-14



Our bride Kelley got married on October 4th 2014! Look at this dress on her, SWOON!
01.jpg
Here’s what she had to say about her big day!
“Our wedding ceremony took place at St. Marys Church in St. Clair, MI. It was a beautiful ceremony with friends and family.
04.jpg


Our reception was at Fore Lakes Golf Course (now Solitude lakes) in Kimball, MI. It turned out to be a beautiful fall day. Thank goodness, because in the morning it started to hail when we were getting our hair done lol. At the reception we got a lot of outdoor pictures with our wedding party.

07.jpg


The girls loved their dresses and still tell me how many people really liked the bridesmaid dresses, because they could wear them again. I thought they all looked wonderful in their own little styles they picked out and most of that has to do with all the help from you and your staff.

02.jpg


Even for my 9 year old niece the bridesmaid dress looked beautiful. She really liked her dress and looked like a beautiful young lady.
05.jpg


I loved my dress and so did everyone else. I thought I would never find the right dress, but thanks to Bombshell Bridal I was able to find the perfect dress that made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I received so many compliments on my dress. People complimented on the quality and style. I even got compliments from facebook friends saying how much they loved my dress and they asked where I got it. My dress fit perfect into my style and our wedding day with what I would call it the vintage look lol.


03.jpg


Most of all, thank you so much for making my wedding dress and bridesmaid dress searching so easy, relaxing and joyful. I could not of asked for a better experience and that is all because of you guys.”

08.jpg

Doesn’t she look STUNNING?! Congratulations to the newlyweds! <3 You two are a beautiful couple! We here at Bombshell wish you all the happiness in the world! Congratulations on your wonderful life together! :)

Cheers!
-Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...