Skip to main content

#WeddingWednesday Xondra 7-11-15

We couldn't wait to show you this #weddingwednesday blog! Xondra looks absolutely gorgeous, and you can see the evidence below! She choose a white tulle ballgown with a ruched bodice that has just the right touch of bling! She was such a pleasure each and every time she came in our shop we just love her! We are loving the red and black detail, such a classy color combo! Here’s what she had to say about her big day! Warning: The picture of her husband’s reaction might make you tear up.

xondra.jpg

“Coming to bombshell I was so excited to be able to try on dresses in my size even bigger, especially with a few bad experiences, I cried like a baby when I pick the one for me.

2.jpg


A week before the wedding was crunch time, we didn't know if we were going to make it but by the grace of God we did. The day of I was so excited to marry my best friend, I felt very calm and serene. I got to relax with my girl and put my fears to rest.

1.jpg

We were married at Laurel Manor, July 11, 2015, about 100 people so it was intimate. Our colors were Red, Black, and white with a little bling ;). Our reception space was stunning and accomplished everything we hoped for.

4.jpg8.jpg

Putting on my dress I felt glamorous, special and confident. I warned my husband he was going cry but he didn't believe me, watching me walk down the aisle he said I took his breath away.

3.jpg


He was in awe. I received so many compliments I couldn't believe it, I felt so beautiful that day, and I appreciate everyone who helped me through the whole process. To be a plus size bride, you feel pressure and you can be your own worse enemy, but I was proud to marry my husband as a Beautiful Bombshell Bride.”

6.jpg
Xondra & Christopher Married on July 11th at Laurel Manor, MI

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! This wedding looks just adorable and I am totally in love with all these photos. One of my best friends also tied the knot recently and she had an indoor fairy themed party at one of the most suitable LA venues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...