Skip to main content

One Dress 7 Different Ways!

Say hello to Perla class!

20150929_155226.jpg

Isn’t she a beauty?
Perla is a ruched charmeuse gown with a side sweep train. This is the perfect dress to show off dem curves gurl! I played with some our accessories to show you just how custom you can make this dress! AND, OF COURSE I photographed it too, to help you visualize it!

Look #1. We’ll start you off with a bang. Here we added some beaded straps, and a super blingy belt. See how different we made the dress look already?

20150929_153608.jpg

Look #2 I added a pearl and bling belt, beaded edge veil, and a pearl necklace. I really love the look of a beaded veil with a simple dress. It helps to frame your face without being too gaudy. Creating a very classic and elegant look. This look is great for girls who want a little bling but don’t want a fully beaded gown.

20150929_153955.jpg

Look #3 I added a statement necklace, straps and fully beaded belt. This look is for the bride who really wants to make a statement. As I'm sure you all know, I am all about jazz and bling! ;) You can have that traditional wedding look along while incorporating your own personal style!

20150929_154309.jpg

Look #4 I am all about statements and gaudiness, so If that previous look was too gaudy for you; I also photographed this look without the necklace to give it more of a traditional feel. PRO TIP: You can also makes these straps be off of the shoulder.


20150929_154326.jpg

Look #5 If you’re thinking “Yeah Amy, all of these looks are nice but where is my coverage?” Check out this next look! It is basically a backwards jacket and gives you just the right amount of coverage. This is such a romantic look and a really great way to cover your arms without looking like a linebacker! :p

20150929_154641.jpg

Look #6 So say you want to cover your arms but still be sexy, I’ve got you girl! Same concept as the jacket before but a little more off the shoulder to give you that sexy look. Also a great way to incorporate the romantic look of lace!

20150929_154831(0).jpg

Look #7 Keeping with the simplistic vibe this look has a lightly beaded edge veil with a belt applique. This beaded applique gets stitched right onto the dress. I think this look is awesome because it looks as if this dress already came with an applique!

20150929_155024.jpg

There you have it, one dress shown 7 different ways. I know that nowadays you want your wedding to be unique so why not make your wedding dress unique too?! Now that I have totally sold you on this amazing dress call and make an appointment with us! :p (586) 294-7280

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...