Skip to main content

How To Have A Memorable Wedding

We all know that when planning a wedding you aim to have yours be the best, and most creative one of all. That task always ends up being a difficult one, because that idea that you thought was so unique is all over Pinterest. This day and age with all the bridal magazines and Pinterest you can’t help but be envious of other weddings. Well I’m here to help! My favorite videographers Tom and Jeremy at Complete Video Solutions have the best solution to help make your wedding memorable and DIFFERENT!


Everyone now a days has a photobooth, but do they have a SLOW-MOTION booth?! YEAH TAKE THAT OTHER WEDDINGS! :P


qejqf.gif


We had one at our wedding and it was so much FUN! My guests really enjoyed it! They have several props and you can dance, throw things, punch people and even throw water at the bride. Yep, that happened.
qejrx.gif


It was so much fun seeing the videos after we recorded them. They bring a computer monitor so you can see your slow-motion video right after you recorded it! I would keep going up to the screen to check the ones my guests had done. I loved this idea, it was a really cool way to include my guests! It is also great to have another memory from my wedding day, and see all the moments I would have missed!


qejzq.gif


The best part? They edit it into a montage! And let me tell you, it ends up being WAY COOLER than I would have thought! Tom and Jeremy edit it so it goes forward and rewinds, HOW COOL IS THAT?!


qejuq.gif


My guests loved seeing the final product! Check it out the full video below!

If video isn't playing click this link: https://vimeo.com/137786966


LOVED IT?! Check out my friends at Complete Video Solutions! Let them help you make your wedding the most fun and memorable wedding EVARRRR!


Complete Video Solutions

Want to make your wedding even cooler? Plan a flashmob! As you know us Bombshells love to dance so of course we had to do one! Our awesome friend Stacey choreographed the dance (I wanted something easy and low on cardio LOL) and it turned out AWESOME! We had so much fun and our guests and photographers thought it turned out amazing! Check the video below!




If video isn't playing click this link: https://vimeo.com/137846506

Talk soon!
-Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Will Actually Want!

5 Cute Gifts Your Bridesmaid Actually Want! Want to be that awesome bride that doesn't want to give mainstream gifts? Check this list out! Everyone knows that weddings are full of tears, so why not lighten the mood and make them laugh? Such a fun and cute way to wipe away those tears of joy! No Ugly Crying Embroidered Hanky Alex and Ani Bracelet. They are a stylish way to show them what you mean to them. They come with a card with three different meanings so you can make it super personal. Bonus tip: Add a note and tell them how that charm reminds you of them. Alex and Ani Bracelets Pearls of Friendship Necklace by Dogeared. This is such a sweet dainty touch to give your girls, and they can even wear it on the wedding day! A very sweet way to tell them how much they mean to you, and because, who doesn’t like pearls? I mean, really. Dogeared Pearls of Friendship Necklace Ring candles are a great way to give your besties a surprise and a good smelling hous...

Emily's #WeddingWednesday

Emily came to Bombshell on a recommendation from a friend "I was having a horrible time finding a dress in my size. I called the shop and asked about my size, when she said "We have that size", I almost cried" she said. The bride and new mom came to the shop she had little less than a month until her wedding. Emily was so worried about finding a gown for her special day. " We picked out 4 dresses an started trying them on, I wasn't feeling like any of them was "The one". My consultant  wasn't rushful or rude about me not liking them. She then went to the back and brought out a dress in blue that could be ordered in white, I LOVED IT!!!!" The gown Emily chose was ready for her wedding and she looked stunning! " The day of my wedding I felt like a million dollars, everyone loved my dress.When I got to my husband at the alter he was in awe, mouth open and all. After the wedding he told me that I took his breath away, that he fell...

REAL TALK. How to be A Good Bridesmaid

We all know that being a bridesmaid is a blessing AND a curse. Buying a dress that 1. you don’t like and 2. UGH that price tag though! We all know that sometimes being asked to be in a wedding is extremely frustrating. However, when your best friend asks you to be in her wedding it’s hard to not feel honored! She loves you and wants you by her side for the most important day of her life. Please be seated class! Remember that she might be stressed out, and don’t take it personal. She may be stressed because everyone is in her ear telling her what she should do. Ask her if she needs help and most likely she will need it, but might not want to ask. You may not care about all the details, but she does! A good friend will shut up about her wanting paper flowers instead of real ones and help her make “said” paper flowers. She will change her mind at least a dozen times. I am SOOO guilty of this. In this day and age with pinterest, instagram, wedding blogs, and facebook i...