Skip to main content

#WeddingWednesday Jessica & Scott May 24th 2015

Jessica and Scott got married on May 24th 2015. She looked amazingly GORGEOUS! Check out this amazing picture below; she is just STUNNING!


01.jpg


Here is what she had to say about her big day:


“It has been my dream to get married in the Romanian Orthodox Cathedral that my parents got married in and the church I grew up in. And was lucky enough to do just that. I married my best friend on May 24th, in the same place my parents were married and on the same date, 29 years later.

10.jpg


Scott and I were surrounded by over 325 of our family and friends as we united in the sacrament of marriage.

08.jpg

Being surrounded by the most beautiful women I know in my bridal party, I knew I needed to find a dress that would stand out. The dress I found at Bombshell Bridal Boutique was perfect! It had the elegance I was looking for with beautiful beading of pearls and crystals as well as a touch of fun with an off center bow on the belt. I had buttons added down the back of the dress and simple straps for support. And I could not have imagined a more perfect jacket to wear for the traditional marriage ceremony... which the seamstress on staff created from same fabric and lace that my dress was made out of.

03.jpgjessica.jpg

I received dozens of compliments on how well the dress fit my body shape and personality. My husband Scott said this: "I loved how my wife's wedding dress fit her perfectly in style, shape and suitability for the setting. My wife asked me months in advance what style dress I would like to see her in, and I was not disappointed. It assumed her shape beautifully and modestly, and she was for this and so many other reasons, the most beautiful bride to stand next to during our wedding ceremony."

05.jpg

My wish for my wedding day was to feel 100% comfortable and happy with my outer beauty, and this dress did just that for me and my self-confidence. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than on my wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

09.jpg


Thank you Bombshell Bridal for helping me feel comfortable in my own skin and seeing my own beauty inside and out!”

06.jpg


Congratulations to the happy couple! We here at Bombshell wish you nothing but happiness to the both of you! <3


11.jpg


Jessica and Scott Hendricks
May 24, 2015
Church: St. George Romanian Orthodox Cathedral Southfield, MI
Reception: St. George Cultural Center Southfield, MI
Photographer: The Camera Chick
Flowers: Exquisite Designs by Joe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons to Buy Your Dress At Bombshell We’re here to make you look beautiful. Our goal is to make sure you feel confident, gorgeous, and radiant. And gurrrrl do have some gorgeous dresses! We excel in customer service. It is our number one priority, to make sure you have an amazing shopping experience from start to finish! We help make you feel as comfortable as possible too! The experience is unlike any other. We strive to make you have as much fun as possible here. No stuffy bridal shop, and no pushy sales people. Just fashion loving women who love weddings just as much as you do! We celebrate with you when you found your dress, too! We cheers with champagne, have you sign the wall to encourage other ladies, and we take your picture with our iconic “I’m a Bombshell Bride” sign! :) Your money matters here. It is helping to pay for baseball camp, college tuition, family vacations and a newlywed couples first furniture purchase. We are a small business

12 Things Brides Forget Before Their Wedding Day

BRING EXTRA SHOES! Those gorgeous heels you bought? Yeah, by the time the reception rolls around your feet will be killing you! Bring an extra pair of flats so you can keep dancing and socializing the night away. You’ll thank me later. Decide what to do with the gifts. This is often forgotten during the wedding planning process, but still pretty important thing to remember! Make sure you assign someone to pack up the gifts and tell them where to take them. Especially if you are leaving on your honeymoon that night! You don’t want to decide what to do with them after you have had a few glasses of champagne. ;) Assign someone responsible to take care of the marriage license! Your officiant will take two copies and one is your souvenir. (Yes, you will sign three of them.) Make sure you don’t ask your cousin who has had 4 possibly 6 drinks that night already. A pretty hanger for your wedding dress. Since your dress will be photographed you want to make s

6 Tips for Stress-Free Bridesmaid Shopping

I have heard so many brides tell me that bridesmaid dress shopping was the most stressful part of her planning, so let me help make your shopping a bit easier with these helpful tips! Gurl I gotchu. Budget: This is one of the most challenging parts for your maids, so make sure you are upfront about your expectations from the very start. Communicate with your girls, ask what they can afford and plan accordingly. If your girls are on a strict budget, START EARLY! Having your girls know the price of the dress a few months before they need to order, will make this purchase MUCH easier on them. Thas way, your girls can budget for the dress and not add on last minute stress! Happy bridesmaids = a happy bride :) Time: As I said above, time is very important, because bridesmaid dresses can take up to 6 months to arrive. Also, don’t forget your girls need to get their alterations as well. No, this is not a perfectly fitted garment, and yes, they will almost certainly need alterati